Nest is a full service innovation platform that empowers startups to build transformational solutions by tapping into ecosystems and resources around the world. We work in thriving startup ecosystems to deliver focused programmes helping startups grow their business and achieve collaborative opportunities with leading corporates, gaining commercial validation and traction.
Our programmes, ranging from accelerators and innovation challenges, to hackathons and thought leadership workshops, are designed to create collaborative environments that enable rapid ideation, iteration and ultimately, commercial scale validation.
The Programme Manager collaborates and works closely with our Programme Strategy, Marketing and Investment teams, leading the flawless execution of our programmes, helping entrepreneurs and large businesses integrate successfully and ensure continuous improvement as the innovation landscape continually evolves. The Programme Manager will also be responsible for developing partnerships with corporate and government institutions. Our ideal candidate will thrive on punching above their weight and be able to single-handedly manage and lead projects from conception through to execution.
- Lead execution on Nest programmes to best support the development and success of the startup companies
- Build corporate and government partnerships to drive business development initiatives across the country
- Manage stakeholder relationships throughout the programme, right from ideation through to evaluation after the programme finishes
- Foster collaboration and partnership between the startups and corporate partners, as well as with the greater innovation ecosystem
- Actively help to develop and implement the Nest Curriculum and Content that will be delivered throughout a programme
- Mentor startup founders throughout the program to help them achieve their milestones. Introduce teams to appropriate experts and resources as needed
- Assess each company weekly from a business perspective and report weekly to the selection committee on their progress and their team capabilities
- Be motivated to actively research innovative solutions to help each startup succeed
- Understand the Nest and Corporate Partner process and capabilities, and be able to leverage the knowledge of the network to best support the startups
Experience and Skills
- Equivalent degree or 5 years+ experience of Program/Project management experience within a startup environment
- Knowledge and experience working with large enterprises (financial, healthcare, retailers, OEMS) is required
- Account management experience in a client-facing role, leading projects from conception to completion
- Experience managing multiple vendors and stakeholders for a given project
- Must be detailed oriented, team player with strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in working with virtual teams across multiple regions
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand critical path is key
- Event Planning and Social Media Marketing added benefit
- Fluency in Mandarin and familiarity with Beijing’s cultural practices is essential
- Fluency in English is highly preferred
The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mould roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.