We work in thriving startup ecosystems around the world to deliver focused programmes helping startups grow their business and achieve collaborative opportunities with leading corporates, gaining commercial validation and traction.
Our programmes, ranging from accelerators and innovation challenges, to hackathons and thought leadership workshops, are designed to create collaborative environments that enable rapid ideation, iteration and ultimately, commercial scale validation.
The Programme Manager collaborates and works closely with our Programme Strategy, Marketing & Investment teams, leading the flawless execution of our programmes, helping entrepreneurs and large businesses integrate successfully and ensure continuous improvement as the innovation landscape continually evolves.
We’re not interested in people who are happy with the status quo; our ideal candidate will thrive on punching above their weight and be able to single-handedly manage and lead projects from conception through to execution. We're looking for someone who's as passionate as we are about helping founders, startups, and companies achieve the extraordinary.
This role provides the ideal opportunity to obtain deep experience in the startup, venture capital and innovation space, immerse yourself into startup ecosystems, as well as a platform to transition into specialised areas such as Investments, Strategy, Marketing or Technology, should you wish to do so.
- Lead execution on Nest programmes to best support the development and success of the startup companies
- Manage stakeholder relationships throughout the programme, right from ideation through to evaluation after the programme finishes
- Foster collaboration between the startups, corporate partners and the greater innovation ecosystem
- Actively help to develop and implement the Nest Curriculum and Content that will be delivered throughout a programme
- Mentor startup founders throughout the program to help them achieve their milestones. Introduce teams to appropriate experts and resources as needed
- Assess each company weekly from a business perspective and report weekly to the selection committee on their progress and their team capabilities
- Be motivated to actively research innovative solutions to help each startup succeed
- Understand the Nest & Corporate Partner process and capabilities, and be able to leverage the knowledge of the network to best support the startups
- Through case study examples, use existing experience to teach about common issues and problems you have encountered throughout your career
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Equivalent degree or 5 years+ experience of Program/Project management experience within a startup environment
- Knowledge of financial institutions, banking industry and fintech landscape required
- Account management experience in a client-facing role, leading projects from conception to completion
- Experience managing multiple vendors and stakeholders for a given project
- Must be detailed oriented, team player with strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written. Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaker preferred
- Experience in working with virtual teams across multiple regions
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand critical path is key
- Event Planning and Social Media Marketing added benefit.
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.