Nest is looking to hire a talented and tenacious executive that will help us stand out in one of the most active and exciting industries in the world today. We’re not interested in people who are happy with the status quo; our ideal candidate will thrive on punching above their weight and be able to single-handedly manage projects from conception through to execution.
The newly created position will predominantly support across all marketing functions for Nest overall as well as Nest programmes. Nest’s mandate is to support at all stages of the entrepreneurial journey and each of our platforms are designed to empower founders to achieve the extraordinary.
The role is responsible for executing on social media and content initiatives, as well as marketing campaigns throughout Nest programmes. The Marketing Executive will work closely with our Marketing team lead, Director of Programmes and Chief Technology Officer at Nest.
- Directing and executing social media and/or web-based campaigns for Nest Innovation programmes, events, and Nest or Mettā marketing activities
- Analytics and reporting on social media activity, optimising and growing engagement/following
- Creation of marketing collateral as needed to support marketing activities
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing agency environment or similar role
- Project management experience in a client-facing role
- Has led meetings and managed multiple vendors to push projects forward
- Great writer (English) and is capable of light copywriting or content creation as needed
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch or other design programs a nice to have
- Experience with HTML/CSS a nice to have, not required
- Other languages: Chinese a nice to have
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.