Nest operates corporate accelerator programmes, invests in startups and runs a global entrepreneurial community called Mettā. Nest is Asia’s leading corporate accelerator helping high-growth startups collaborate with corporates. Our accelerator programmes provide access for startups to scale and commercialise; for corporates to foster innovation and future proof their companies. Mettā is a club for the entrepreneurial community to connect, share knowledge and bring ideas to life.
Nest and Mettā are growing and we are looking for a Content Manager to support the marketing and events teams.
Content creation management
- Create compelling content to share on digital channels, owned assets and 3rd party sites. This may include but is not limited to blog pieces, commentary, case studies, social media posts and video scripts.
- Manage content partners and outsourced content creators (freelancers, members, partners, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with local and international media
- Write press releases; pitch stories
Other Marketing Duties
- Support Head of Marketing in annual strategy and planning sessions
- Support Nest Corporate Innovation programmes
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting to management
- Ensuring team members are visible at ecosystem events
- Native English is a must. Please provide writing samples when applying.
- Strong storytelling and creative thinking, with an eye for creating engaging digital content that will resonate with our target audiences.
- Undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Social Sciences, or similar field preferred.
- Some previous work experience and existing media relationships preferred.
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
- Self starter, comfortable with change and uncertainty
- Curious, great at asking questions and getting people to open up
- Excellent interpersonal/networking skills
- Organised multi-tasker, able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Photoshop and other coding/editing software knowledge desirable
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.