Fast Forward with FedEx, powered by Nest
We want to validate your solution and scale your business
Join FedEx Accelerator, powered by Nest, an 8-week programme in Hong Kong focusing on data visibility and customer experience that will transform the future of express delivery.
Applications close Aug 5, 2018. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so the sooner you submit the better!
What we're trying to solve
We’re looking for a fresh perspective to solve these challenges:
Data Analytics to Improve the Accuracy of Forecasting and Planning.
1. How can we leverage prediction tools to turn data into actionable insights and optimise capacity planning?
2. How can we use external data to make demand forecasting more predictable throughout the year?
Areas of focus: Predictive analytics modelling
Sample technologies: Data aggregation, machine learning/ prediction/ planing
Information visibility and cross-team collaboration
1. How can we share dynamic data across business units to achieve better commercial outcomes (i.e. forecasting and pricing)?
2. How can we capture and share real-time information to make decision making more efficient and accurate?
Areas of focus: Data flow management, enhanced collaboration outlook
Sample technologies: Data visualisation & sharing tools
Enhancing customer journey and improving engagement
1. How can we better capture prospective and existing customer data to drive future business?
2. How can we encourage and incentivise flexible shipment schedules and automate the reward process?
Areas of focus: Customer loyalty, incentive programmes, retention management
Sample technologies: Smart contract, gamification, chatbots
Who We're Looking For
1. Early stage startups at the seed through series B stage
2. Ideally, startups that have a functioning prototype with a product ready to be validated in a commercial setting or are revenue-generating and looking to scale into new high potential markets
3. Teams that are committed to spending 8 weeks with FedEx to develop a potential proof-of-concept (PoC)
4. Specifically, the programme aims to facilitate actionable solutions to the three targeted areas of focus: (i) Data analytics to improve the accuracy of forecasting and planning, (ii) Information visibility to increase cross-team collaboration, and (iii) Enhancing customer journey and improving engagement.
Scale Your Business
A chance to work with a leading, established industry player to build, test and potentially integrate your solution with FedEx
Travel and accommodation coverage to Hong Kong
Dedicated Office Space
Office space at FedEx Cyberport, Hong Kong
Dedicated mentors that provide one-on-one guidance
Intros to Senior Executives and Investors
A platform to present a your solution to senior industry executives and quality investors
A Lifetime Membership at Mettā
A member’s club for the global community
Become part of Nest’s alumni network and vibrant entrepreneurial community
Access to the operational insights and internal insfrastructure
How does the application process work?
The application includes a set of straightforward questions regarding your company, operating model and team. You’ll have the opportunity to include a video and pitch deck that describes your business.
How does the selection process work?
How does the programme structure look like?
- First 3-weeks onshore in Hong Kong to work with the FedEx working team and mentors
- Next 4-weeks offshore to continue building your product in your home country
- Last week onshore in Hong Kong to demonstrate your solutions at Demo Day
Can I join the programme if my startup is not from Hong Kong?
Have a question? get in touch.
Applications close Aug 5, 2018. We will review applications on a rolling basis, so the sooner you submit the better!