Nest is looking to hire a talented and experienced marketing manager to lead marketing for Nest Innovation programmes. We work in thriving startup ecosystems around the world to deliver focused programmes helping startups grow their business and achieve collaborative opportunities with leading corporates, gaining commercial validation and traction.
The Programme Marketing Manager will collaborate and work closely with our Director of Programmes, Programme Managers per region, as well as our global marketing manager for Nest to define and lead the global marketing campaigns for each of our programmes, helping deepen our position in the ecosystem while also attracting the best in class startups.
We’re not interested in people who are happy with the status quo; our ideal candidate will thrive on punching above their weight and be able to single-handedly manage and lead projects from conception through to execution. We're looking for someone who's as passionate as we are about helping founders, startups, and companies achieve the extraordinary.
- Ideate and define the strategy and positioning for each of our global programmes launching
- Create unique and compelling marketing campaigns (spanning from digital properties, social media to paid advertising) and project plans catered to each programme's needs and objectives
- Act as the primary point of contact for our partners' marketing and PR needs
- Manage a project team for execution of the campaign, including but not limited to: outside creative teams, freelancers, development teams, etc.
- Liaise with global programme managers to align activities throughout the lifetime of a programme
- Manage a programme marketing budget and project timeline
- Help mentor and advise startups participating in Nest programmes on marketing strategies
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4-5 years experience in a strategic or management role at a marketing/digital agency or similar role
- Account management experience in a client-facing role, leading projects from conception to completion
- Proven track record in leading digital campaigns
- Experience managing multiple vendors and stakeholders for a given project
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch or other design programs beneficial, but not required
- Experience with HTML/CSS beneficial, but not required
To apply send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.